Health Tips for Quality of Living:
- Every Morning Drink 2-3 Glass of water in empty stomach and walk;
- Do not Drink water Half an hour before and after the meal;
- Try to Drink 1 glass of water every hour , all day long.
- Eat more of seasonal fruits and vegetables;
- Avoid fast food items;
- Consume more in liquid form like juice and soups;
- Reduce intake of all kinds of spices ,white sugar,salt,refined flour,oil;
- Avoid oil and oily items like fries, bakery, pastry etc.;
- Do not consume stimulants like tea, coffee, cigarette and alcohol;
- Consume green leafy vegetavles, and sprouts in boiled or steamed or grilled form;
- Wash all the vegetables and fruits with warm water before chopping;
- Chew the food particles completely before swallowing;
- Never consume stomach full of meal, leave some space for it to mobilise;
- Do not watch TV, read news paper or talk during eating;
- Drink water half an hour earlier and 1 hour after meal, Avoid water drinking during meal;
- Take a short afternoon nap after lunch and go to bed only after 2 hours of lunch;
- Assume Vajrasana for 5 to 15 minutes improve your digestion.
PHYSICAL EXERCISE :
- 20mins of Brisk walking or jogging 5 days a week;
- Practice yoga pranayama and meditation every morning;
- Rejuvenate your body with massage, Sun bath, and Steam Bath once a week;
- Avoid sleeping in soft mattresses;
- Swimming and pool exercise is highly adviced.
REST / RELAXATION :
- Practise fasting once a week for complete physiological rest;
- Involve yourself into bhajans, kirtans and meditation whenever wherever possible;
- If disturbed sleep, try reading books writing diaries and practice relaxation techniques;
- Wakeup early and sleep early preferably at fix time;
- Laugh freely;
- Speak less, listen more.
REGULAR EXERCISE, BALANCE DIET & COMPLETE REST WITH RELAXATION ARE THE FUNDAMENTALS FOR QUALITY OF POSITIVE HEALTH.