Health Tips for Quality of Living:
- Every Morning Drink 2-3 Glass of water in empty stomach and walk
- Do not Drink water Half an hour before and after the meal
- Try to Drink 1 glass of water every hour , all day long.
- Eat more of seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid fast food items.
- Consume more in liquid form like juice and soups.
- Reduce intake of all kinds of spices ,white sugar,salt,refined flour,oil..
- Avoid oil and oily items like fries, bakery, pastry etc.
- Do not consume stimulants like tea , coffee, cigarette and alcohol.
- Consume green leafy vegetavles, and sprouts in boiled or steamed or grilled form
- Wash all the vegetables and fruits with warm water before chopping.
- Chew the food particles completely before swallowing.
- Never consume stomach full of meal, leave some space for it to mobilise.
- Do not watch TV, read news paper or talk during eating.
- Drink water half an hour earlier and 1 hour after meal, Avoid water drinking during meal
- Take a short afternoon nap after lunch and go to bed only after 2 hours of lunch.
- Assume Vajrasana for 5 to 15 minutes improve your digestion.
- 20mins of Brisk walking or jogging 5 days a week
- Practice yoga pranayama and meditation every morning
- Rejuvenate your body with massage, Sun bath, and Steam
bath once a week.
- Avoid sleeping in soft mattresses
- Swimming and pool exercise is highly adviced.
Rest / Relaxation
- Practise fasting once a week for complete physiological rest.
- Involve yourself into bhajans, kirtans and meditation whenever wherever possible
- If disturbed sleep, try reading books writing diaries and practice relaxation techniques.
- Wakeup early and sleep early preferably at fix time.
- Laugh freely
- Speak less, listen more.
REGULAR EXERCISE, BALANCE DIET & COMPLETE REST WITH RELAXATION ARE THE FUNDAMENTALS FOR QUALITY OF POSITIVE HEALTH.